Custom Search

Wednesday 6 August 2008

BB9: Day 63 - Rachel Rebels Doing Washing Up


Head of House Rachel was ready to get rebellious, defying Big Brother's request NOT to wash up. Instead she told Big Brother in the Diary Room to "Throw me your worst punishment!"

She had been summoned to the Diary Room for washing a few bowls. "They're just trying to wind me up," said Rachel as she returned to the Living Area after her telling off. "I told them to get my punishment ready, because I'm going to carry on," she added with a look of triumph. But some of the other housemates were convinced that Rachel defying Big Brother would have consequences for all of them.

"They said it's at my own peril, not you guys," said Rachel reassuringly, before curiously adding, "and they said the rules can change at any time." Will Rachel be punished?




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com