Custom Search

Friday 29 August 2008

BB9: Day 85 - Michael Regrets Nomination

It's been an eventful day in the Big Brother house since Lisa and Sara went up for eviction following the Face To Face Nominations, and then sharing £50,000.

Michael had a change of heart about his nomination of Sara and told Big Brother his reasons. "I did nominate Sara," said Mikey, "I wasn't sure. It was between Darnell and Sara. I don't like the way Darnell has been treating Sara this week. He's been calling her names."

"I feel sorry for voting for Sara because she's done absolutely nothing to me," said Mikey, "what clinched it was that she wasn't an original housemate."

"On reflection," Mikey said, "I should've nominated Darnell. I feel like everyone's getting at Sara because she won the twenty five grand."

A bit too late now Mikey.................

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com