Custom Search

Wednesday 3 September 2008

BB9: Day 91 - Darnell's Rap

Darnell made quite an impression on the remaining housemates during the Rap Battle Task, so here is Darnell's Rap for Big Brother:
"House full of cookie love, House full of Baddy Bees,
When one gotta go, it's sad to see.
House full of cookie love, House full of Baddy Bees,
When one gotta go, it's sad to see."
"When I stepped through the door, what did I saw?
Housemates, housemates pacing 'bout the floor.
One with a cookie jar, one with an afro.
And we gonna keep it rocking like Status Quo.
No hope to win 'til the votes come in.
Me, Head of House, let the games begin.
Heaven and Hell, it's Armageddon as well.
Next week, **** creek, Bex verse Darnell.
Huh? Competition? I'm a natural.
Got 'em running like Lisa out the back door.
Wheeew!
And then I spend days thinking a lot.
Will I get stabbed in the back?
Or stung by a wasp?
I dunno, I dunno.
Huh. I never thought I'd see jail again,
Everytime I start talkin' it's jail again.
Never thought that I'd ever fail a Task,
When I couldn't open the safe I felt like an ass."
"I'd like to give a shout out to all the ex housemates... to all the guys and girls I'm in here with for the final."



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com