Custom Search

Friday 5 September 2008

BB9: Day 92 - Housemates Enjoy Final Meal


It seems everyone is getting along very nicely in the Big Brother house as the housemates were treated to a slap up final meal together. Champagne was also provided and the five remaining housemates gave speeches after the meal.

Rachel told the group, "I've missed my family a lot, but I've found another family, Thank you for a brilliant 13 weeks. This is the perfect place to be." She also proposed a special toast to Mohamed and Kathreya.

Darnell revealed, "I came in here feeling lonely, with nothing, and I'm leaving with a whole lot of things dude. I definitely feel like I'm where I belong now, know what I'm saying?"

Rex was in a reflective mood when he told housemates, "I feel like certain people in the house I've got to know actually better than any of my friends on the outside," revealed Rex. "I think that's the most amazing experience."

Sara said she wouldn't change the experience for anything in the world. She added that she felt she had a "special bond" with the group.

Michael said he was surprised to have made a friend like Rachel, but the mood turned slightly sour when he mentioned an incident in which he had laughed at Rex's "boasting".

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com