Custom Search

Saturday 6 September 2008

BB9: Day 93 - Rachel's Interview With Davina McCall

Rachel became the eventual winner of Big Brother 9 in a close final, winning on 51.3% of the vote to scope the £100,000 prize money ahead of her friend Michael. She looked genuinely shocked when Davina McCall announced the result and went on to be interviewed by the Big Brother host.

"Oh my gosh!" she told Davina. "These things just don't happen! How?!"

"This was one of the closest Big Brother finals ever," revealed Davina.

Over the past three months, Rachel has faced a lot of criticism in the House. "People accused you of sitting on the fence, and of being fake," Davina told her.

"I feel like when you give your opinion it can cause problems and upset people," replied Rachel. "I know who I am. It's fine!"

"Lisa thought you fancied Mario," Davina commented, with Rachel looking horrified.

"He's a lovely guy, if I was 40..." said Rachel tactfully. "He's not my type."

"Were you being the real you?"

Rachel laughed. "How can you not be who you are when you're in there for 13 weeks?!"

"What have you learnt about yourself?" asked Davina.

"I've learnt about chickpeas and rice, and I've also learnt to be true to who you are," said Rachel happily.

She finished the interview by shouting into the crowd, "Thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you!"

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com