Custom Search

Tuesday 13 January 2009

CBB6: Day 11 - Michelle Upset By Coolio (yet again)



It's a daily process - Coolio ribs Michelle, Michelle cries. Seems like a case of deja vu every day in the CBB6 house. While the other housemates have told Michelle to shrug off Coolio's comments about her and Ben, she has been getting more and more wound up as the days go by..........

"I can't take anymore of Coolio," she said, throwing herself down on a chair. "He doesn't understand. Stupid remarks, and it's not funny anymore."

"I find myself walking away from Ben because of Coolio. It's really, really hurting me and it's hurting my boyfriend and it really p***** me off."

"go in there and have a serious talk with him," suggested LaToya.

"I have done. Then first day he apologised. Then he keeps going on and he thinks it is a joke," sobbed Michelle. "When I come out of here I want to know my boyfriend is there waiting for me. That's the only thing that's keeping me going in here."

"Michelle, stay strong," advised LaToya.

"I'll have a word with him, said Tommy.

"Ben's had enough as well," added Michelle.


"As Michelle looked distraught, Coolio exited the Diary Room and LaToya followed him to try and to convince him to cut Michelle some slack.

"I'm just joking," he spat, clearly unconcerned.

"I said, don't pay attention to Coolio," LaToya told him. "She can't take it anymore."

"Well, then she'll leave," shrugged Coolio. "You don't be the judge," said LaToya. "This is my house and I'll do what I want in my house," he shouted. "I can say whatever I want to say. I'm the king. I don't care."

"Mmm, the the truth hurts," nodded LaToya.

"I'm not trying to break someones relationship," ranted Coolio. "I'm a realist. I'm not hurting her, she's hurting herself."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com