Custom Search

Tuesday 13 January 2009

CBB6: Day 12 - Ulrika's Advice Line

Ulrika was full of wisdom for Michelle after another upsetting night thanks to Coolio stirring things with Ben and Michelle.

It's amazing how one or two days can change everything," said Michelle. "There's still a big part of me that wants to stay as long as possible."

"Well that's why you mustn't let Coolio ruin it for you," said Ulrika.

"No," said Michelle, "I know I mustn't."

"Listen," said Ulrika, "I'm saying all this and people said it to me. It doesn't sink in really because you can't take away somebody's pain."

Ulrika was referring to her fall-out with Terry. It seems she is still (yes, still) smarting after Terry told her he thought she was conceited.

"You've got to try to take control of it," said Ulrika, "because this is your experience, it's something that you want to have.

Actually... probably... the public will not like to see you upset, I shouldn't imagine."

*BB official website:
www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com