Custom Search

Thursday 15 January 2009

CBB6: Day 14 - Terry and Tommy Bitch Again!

It all started off so sweet fourteen days ago when eleven celebrities entered the Big Brother house but oh how things have changed! Two weeks later and we are about to reach boiling point as the housemates bicker and fight.

Last night Terry and Tommy had another bitching session about their fellow housemates, Terry had been in the Kitchen explaining to Tommy that the past six months had been really stressful and that being in the House was a breeze. "It's been really stressful for the past six months, so this doesn't compare - it's a break mate," he confided to Tommy, prompting Tommy to get a few things off his chest.

"That's why I can't be bothered with all the f****** tantrums and tears," growled Tommy quietly. "it's all a pile of pish and I do find it hard not to laugh openly," he added.

And he wasn't finished. "There's a lot of phoney-ism - there's loads of 'oh, I can't wait to get out'. There's one I believe, but I'm not sure about the others," he said before noticing that Ben was approaching the Kitchen.

"I hope you're not trying to join our bitching session," said Tommy with a laugh

"You know what," replied Ben, "I've heard enough bitching sessions to last me a lifetime."

"The problem is," said Tommy, "we were just about to start bitching about you."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com