Custom Search

Sunday 4 January 2009

CBB6: Day 3 - La Toya Opens Up In Diary Room

La Toya Jackson has been getting to know the other celebrity housemates and shared her views with Big Brother in the Diary Room.
"They're all very interesting and unique in their own way of course," answered LaToya diplomatically. "I find Tina to be interesting. Very interesting. I have a lot in common with things we've gone through in life."

"Tommy is very interesting in his political way," she added.
"Everything in here is strictly confidential, right?" replied LaToya quietly, before spilling the beans. "Yes, I think Ulrika will not bite her tongue within time. And I think Tommy will not be able to bite his tongue. And probably Tina when it's appropriate as well. But I'm only telling you because you asked."

Only time will tell how quickly opinions will change..........

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com