Custom Search

Monday 15 June 2009

BB10: Day 12 - Cairon Flirts With Sophie (Dogface)

Cairon has the hots for one of the Big Brother 10 housemates and was not afraid to let her know today. As Sophie (Dogface) got ready this morning, Cairon came up behind her saying:

"So, when are you and me gonna get together baby?" purred Cairon as he rested his head on Dogface's shoulder.

"Behave yourself, you're making me blush," laughed Dogface. "I never take you seriously 'cause you mess around all the time," she added.

"I'm not messing around, I'm being serious," replied Cairon defensively.

"Listen Sophia, aka Dogface," said Cairon, not realising what he'd just said.

"Sophie?" said a confused Dogface, "you even got my name wrong."

"I think you look really good and you have a nice personality, so whassup with you and me? Are we gonna hook up?" he asked one final time.

Dogface mulled it over for about a second before replying. "Try next week," she said gaily, "or never."

Just 24 hours earlier Cairon had been saying her had no chance with Noirin, so it seems like he's going through his options. Karly could be next on his list...........

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com