Custom Search

Sunday 21 June 2009

BB10: Day 18 - Russian Task


Time to put their thinking caps on as the housemates have to learn Russian, if they get them right, they'll win two tokens.

Meanwhile, here are the phrases for you to have a go yourself!

Hello, my name is...
Privet, menya zavut...



I love you, Big Brother
Ya lyublyu tebya, Bol'shoi brat


Excuse me, young lady. Do you know the way to Moscow?
Prostite, devoushka. Vi ne znaete kak dobratisia k Moskva?


I don't speak Russian, so I let the funky music do the talking
Ya ne govoryu po russki, ya proshu funk-muziku govoriti za menia


Next week I would like to write the shopping list
Na sleduyuschey nedele ya khotel bi napisat spisok pokupok



I have started learning Russian today, and I think I have cracked it
Ya nachal uchit' russky sevodnia,i ya dumau, chto u menia poluchilosi


After eating my favourite food, pelmeni, I wash my knives
Posle togo kak ya poyem svoyo lubimoye bliudo-pelmeni, Ya moyu svoyi nozhki


When I go on holiday, I like to wear my hair in braids
Kogda ya yedu v otpusk, ya lyublyu nosit volosy v kosichkah


Excuse me, I'd like a cigarette. Could you direct me to the bus stop?
Prostitte, ya by hotel sigaretu. Vy ne pokazhite mne avtobusnuyu ostanovku?


I need a haircut
Mne nuzhna strizhka


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com