Custom Search

Monday 22 June 2009

BB10: Day 18 - Sree And Marcus Argue Again!

The spirit of free love and harmony quickly deserted the hippy housemates as the poo hit the fan, so to speak. Once again it was a new task and a new argument between Marcus and Sree.

Sree approached Marcus in the Bedroom earlier. "Every time when the Task comes you are really really mad about it," he started. "I totally love your passion, enthusiasm to win the Task, but-"

Marcus wasn't having it. "The reason why we argue is, I say to you as a friend, 'Don't **** around.' But you can't just say 'Cool', you always have to say 'Shut your face, **** you,' and it's really abusive."

"No, no, no," argued Sree. "You are elder than me and you are the person who need to put me a certain example, but however all the time you argue with me."

As Marcus started to object, Sree obviously saw that he wasn't going to win this one, and tried to draw a line under it. "The thing is over. Look, we have a good day. End of story."

"Why do you always run away?" said an exasperated Marcus as Sree headed out to the Living Area. "He starts all arguments," he added, turning to Kris who was resting on a nearby bed. "And then he runs around and tries to turn it back on you."

Not able to leave it at that, Marcus followed Sree out to the Living Area where he found him telling the other housemates about the row.

"You're a little game-planning *******!" fumed Marcus.

Karly stepped in in Sree's defence. "Marcus, even before the Task starts, you're like 'Sree, don't **** about'. None of the rest of us say it. YOu're always the first one to say it."

"Because I've always been stuck with him since the day we walked through the door," argued Marcus, turning to Sree. "Nobody else has to sit with you all the time and babysit you. It's always me. Then you go round everyone telling them I'm picking on you all the time when I'm not!"

"I am expressing my feelings with my people who I trust," blustered Sree.

"But there's a difference between expressing your feelings and deliberately trying to make everyone hostile towards me!" insisted Marcus. He then went on to say that Sree was a 'liar' and a 'schemer'.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com