Custom Search

Thursday 16 July 2009

BB10: Day 43 - Rodrigo Says He'll Boycott Diary Room

Rodrigo was fuming with Big Brother and the other housemates after certain housemates staged a protest, Big Brother took away fixtures and fitting due to housemates lack of respect. This is a subject that has frustrated the Brazilian housemate during his stay in BB10.

After breaking down in tears in the Diary Room, Rodrigo came out and told Lisa he would never go back into the Diary Room after being let down by Big Brother. He said: "I'm not going to the Diary Room ever again… I know what they want - they want this."

He said he would cover his face so viewers would not see him, "So I'll stay in bed with my face covered so they don't have anything to film," he told Lisa, who agreed that Big Brother engineers situations to upset housemates.

"I thought [Big Brother] were genuine, but I was wrong," Rodrigo added



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com