Custom Search

Sunday 19 July 2009

BB10 Day 46 - Housemates Turn Against Tom

The old housemates smell a rat and new boy Tom is in the firing line. Talk among the original eight remaining housemates focused on Tom as suspicions of a Secret Mission became a talking point.

Dogface and Lisa laid into Tom while chatting in the garden, with Dogface saying, "I get the impression he's one of those guys who thinks they can get what they want."
"Well he can't, can he? He isn't gonna get you. We know that, you know that," Lisa replied.

Then inside the house Noirin and Marcus had a heart to heart with Marcus telling her, "He's trying to be best friends but it's not happening. He came over to me to be matey-mates and smarm," Marcus relayed. "He asked 'what's going on between you and Noirin. I said we're just friends, but I like her'. He said that he doesn't chase girls."


"He's been chasing me and Sophie. I don't like being played. I can smell a player a mile away." said Noirin.

"Yeah, as soon as he said, 'I'd like to do some cooking, Noirin will you help', it was like get Noirin away from Marcus and go to the Kitchen which is the heart of the House..." mused Marcus. "I think he's got different ways of getting you, he's got six or seven levels of smarm to lay on the table before he's done. You're still going to be rope for a couple more days," Marcus continued.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com