Custom Search

Friday 24 July 2009

BB10: Day 51 - Siavash Dumped By Girlfriend?

Looks like Siavash has become the latest housemate to be dumped while in the Big Brother house, following his late night snog with Noirin.

Although Siavash had a girlfriend on the outside, it didn't stop him confessing to Noirin that he has fancied her for the past four weeks. This led to some kissing in the bedroom and now Siavash's girlfriend looks set to dump him. Writing on her Facebook she said, "I don't care tbh. I know I'm better than that, so I'm not even wasting my energy on making it into anything."

Earlier in the week Karly indicated on Big Brother's Little Brother that she was dumping Kenneth after comments he had made in the Big Brother house. Viewers will find out tonight if Karly and Kenneth are still together during his interview with Davina McCall.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com