Custom Search

Saturday 25 July 2009

BB10: Day 52 - Marcus Told About Kiss

Marcus has finally found out about the kiss between Noirin and Siavash, after some of the other Big Brother housemates found out about the late night snog.

Noirin had been whispering in the bathroom with Dogface about the dilemma and then spoke with Siavash about the situation. Finally Noirin went for a heart to heart with Big Brother and after a few more words with Dogface, decided to come clean with Marcus.

Marcus reacted by saying, "How many times did I tell you you liked Siavash?" Noirin defended herself with the words, "But I didn't even know, I can't help who I like, I can't help what I feel. It is what it is." Eventually Marcus told her, "We're not friends."

Little does Marcus know that Noirin actually fancies Tom - but that is a whole new story!

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com