Custom Search

Saturday 25 July 2009

BB10: Day 52 - Tom Thrown In Jail


After being caught out for talking about nominations with Siavash and Noirin, Tom has been sent to the newly erected jail, and he didn't take it well.

Called to the Diary Room, Tom was sternly reminded he'd said to Noirin and Siavash: "If they have to put some name up, I don't mind if they put my name up," and "If someone needs to be voted, I don't mind going. If you're struggling, I don't mind honestly."

"**** off, you're gonna put me in jail," said Tom, gutted. "If I don't go to jail, maybe I'll just go."

But Big Brother didn't take the bait.

"OK Big Brother. Can I put a hoodie on?" shrugged Tom.

"Only if you get a fellow housemate to bring one for you," came the reply.

Will Tom eventually walk out of Big Brother or will he stick it out? Stay tuned.......

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com