Custom Search

Tuesday 28 July 2009

BB10: Day 55 - Marcus And Noirin Make Up

After a prickly few days, Marcus and Noirin finally made up and became friends again. The Big Brother housemates had a good heart to heart under the duvet and finally said sorry.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," she said as they finally shared a huge make-up cuddle.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been," he said. But Marcus clearly had one thing on his mind.

"What's going on with Siavash?" he asked.

"I don't think we should talk about that," she said. But Marcus began a full-scale assault on her burgeoning romance.

"I think if you were on the outside you wouldn't get a look in," Marcus told her. Noirin continued to listen as Marcus pulled apart her personality, her romance and everyone else in the House.

"You're an idiot Noirin. You're an *******," he said, half smiling. "I should hate you but I don't."

After more chat, Marcus suddenly said: "I wish you fancied me. It's amazing how much you listen to people just cos you fancy them." Noirin said nothing. But Marcus tried again.

"It felt nice holding you. Do you feel safe around me?" he asked.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com