Custom Search

Friday 31 July 2009

BB10: Day 58 - Housemates Rally Around Marcus

A few days ago we all hated him and couldn't wait to get Marcus out of the Big Brother house, but how quickly things change. Since Issac arrived in the house it seems Marcus is popular once more and the housemates have rallied around Marcus, hoping he survives eviction.

"I really hope you don't go," Bea told Marcus.
"It's a win-win either way for me," said Marcus philosophically.

"Oh my god, you cannot leave me in this house to deal with all this **** for another week or so," Siavash told him, looking miserable. "I just wanna go back to living, having the Big Brother experience. I did not sleep at all last night," he revealed.

Looks like Marcus might survive for another week...............

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com