Custom Search

Sunday 2 August 2009

BB10: Day 60 - Bea And David Bust Up


Bea and David had a bust up during breakfast when David brought up that last night Bea had accused him of stealing butter.

"You were pinpointing me for taking something that wasn't mine," he told her, clearly a bit upset. "You were having little digs about it. I'm not a thief and I'd rather starve than take anyone's butter."

"I didn't say you were a thief," she said.

"That's how it came across," she snapped. "But if we're getting things out in the open, I've felt you've been snappy with me."

"Oh Bea, I don't want to talk about it," said David, making his cereal.

"Why have you been snappy with me? Other people have said it," she said.

"Like who?" asked David, surprised.

"I'm not gonna name names, you'll just have a go at them," said Bea.

"I don't snap at anyone Bea," said David. But Bea wasn't having it, telling him she was always asking him what was wrong.

"Believe me if there was something, you'd be the last person I'd tell," he said.

Suddenly Bea's face broke into acute hurt, as if someone had just run over her favourite kitten.

"Why are you being so horrible to me?" she demanded.

"I genuinely don't know what you're talking about," he said, shaking his head. "How have I been horrible?"

"I'm really shocked now and I'm really upset," she said, bottom lip quivering. "There's no need to be mean."

Bea stormed out of the Kitchen leaving David wondering what had caused that tsunami of emotion. Lisa looked on, hiding a cheeky smirk at what she'd just witnessed.

"Have I been mean?" asked David.

"No," said Lisa, not adding anymore.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com