Custom Search

Friday 7 August 2009

BB10: Day 65 - Siavash Wants To Apoligise To Girlfriend

Siavash has revealed that he wants to apologise to his girlfriend for his intimacy with Noirin.

Whispering to Sophie in the bedroom, he said he knew that she would never take him back after he kissed the Irish housemate.

"All I want is to say, 'I'm sorry. I'm a piece of shit'," he explained. "The guilt will be on me forever."

The events organiser confessed that Noirin had made him "think that there was something very special" between them.

"Even if people say it was just a mistake, I will always feel bad about it," he added.

Charlie joined the pair and declared that Siavash's girlfriend would not want to be with him anymore, but Sophie advised the 23-year-old to be "persistent". However, Siavash explained that all he wanted was the chance to apologise.

"I'll never ever blame this stuff that happened on Big Brother or anyone, it's all on me," he sighed. "I made the decision. But I'll never be able to explain to anyone how Big Brother played and how I made the decision."

"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone," Charlie noted, as Siavash stated that kissing Noirin was the "worst decision" he had ever made.

*Story from: DigitalSpy

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com