Custom Search

Sunday 9 August 2009

BB10: Day 67 - Marcus In 'Fag Gate' Theft Shocker

Another day another row breaks out in the Big Brother house after it was discovered Marcus had stolen cigarettes, causing a 'fag gate' row.

Marcus pinched the fags after they were provided by Big Brother as a treat for the smokers at the Alice In Wonderland tea party.

But Dogface found them in the drawer under his bed when she went to trade some food for alcohol yesterday evening.

And housemates couldn't hide their shock that the self-appointed 'house leader' had been keeping cigarettes when smokers were going short.

Dogface told smokers Lisa, David and Bea: "I could have taken a packet for myself, but he should have left them. I could have stole a teapot and put it in the bedroom but I'd never, and I'd never think of taking the cigarettes from you."

Later she confronted Marcus telling him: "If it was me I would have given them to the smokers to share between them.

"I just don't think you have done yourself any favours."

But Marcus lashed out at Dogface, saying: "No-one is going to tell me I've taken something of someone elses, that's b*******. They didn't have anybody's name on it."

And he tried to justify his actions by telling housemates that he had taken the cigarettes to give to pal Bea as a present later on in the week.

But Bea was convinced Marcus was planning to swap the cigarettes for more food, telling Freddie: "Whether Marcus likes it or not it's a bit odd that he had cigarettes in his drawer.

"Being objective, Marcus barters more than he gifts."

But Marcus insisted he would have returned the cigarettes when the others had ran out. He argued: "I did it for the good of the group."

Dogface is now convinced that both she and Marcus will be up for eviction on Friday after the row made him look "sneaky" and her "look like a bitch".

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com