Custom Search

Thursday 13 August 2009

BB10: Day 71 - Siavash Gets New Clothes

Siavash has been the King of Fashion since entering the Big Brother house 71 days ago, but viewers may have noticed he tends to be stuck in those same clothes (especially his PJ bottoms!).

Big Brother gave Siavash a suitcase of clothes for his special present for his part in this weeks task."Aargh you got me my suitcase. That's a very small suitcase if that's my clothes," cried Siavash as he leapt into the Diary Room.

"Hello Siavash – how are you today?" said Big Brother reminding him of Diary Room etiquette.

"I'm great – looking a bit ****, but great!" replied Siavash excitedly.

And so Big Brother informed Siavash that the suitcase did indeed hold his clothes – clothes that originally wouldn’t fit into the suitcase he first took in the House.

"It's not a huge suitcase, it could've been bigger, but I say 'thank you'," said Siavash graciously. "Hell yes!"

"Are you happy?" asked Big Brother

"Very, very happy," replied Siavash as he had a rummage around. "Three weeks left, I've got enough clothes for the rest of my time in the House," he cried excitedly.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com