Custom Search

Friday 14 August 2009

BB10: Day 72 - Bea Thrown Into Big Brother Jail

The public might let out a collective cheer today as they find out that Bea has been thrown into the BB jail. Maybe Big Brother has had enough of her constant moaning and negativity so called Bea to the Diary Room, and from her guilty demeanour it was clear that she knew exactly why.

"Hello!" she said cheerily. "I haven't got my microphone with me, I've just got changed."

Big Brother wasn't interested. "Bea, as you are aware, it is a fundamental rule of Big Brother that all housemates must wear their microphones unless sleeping at night, washing, showering or in the pool. Despite numerous reminders, you've continued to disregard this fundamental rule."

"Oh, come on!" shouted Bea, quickly dropping the charm offensive. "I've literally just come out of the shower! Please don't get me in trouble."

"Bea, as you continue to disregard this rule, you must be punished," said Big Brother firmly. "You must therefore proceed directly to Jail where you will stay until further notice."

Bea's jaw dropped and she sat in angry silence for several seconds.

"I don't want to," she said finally. "I don't want to go to Jail. I've just got out of the shower. I've JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER! I wasn't going to forget it! Please don't send me to Jail, Big Brother!"

"Bea, this isn't a negotiation," said Big Brother calmly.

Bea's bottom lip appeared. "I think that's really unfair," she said sadly. "You don't put somebody like me in a jail. I'm not the sort of person that would fare well in a jail, you know that. Plus I need to put my leave-in conditioner on my hair, I'm not going to be able to sort that out in prison am I? Please will you just give me one more chance?"

"No," was the curt response.

"I can't believe you guys!" stropped Bea, storming out of the room.

On her way to Jail Bea stopped off in the Bedroom to pick up her make-up bag and have a good moan to David and Charlie. "It's bloody ridiculous," she told them. "Can people come and sit with me, 'cause I don't want to deal with that stupid little ****** out there in the swimming pool."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com