Custom Search

Wednesday 19 August 2009

BB10: Day 77 - Guess The Mummy!

David was sent to the Task Room where four where four mummies were stood wrapped in bandages – one of them was Marcus's actual Mummy! All David had to do was identify which one it was and he only had a minute to choose after they'd described each other…

Mummy Number One: "I'm Marcus's mummy and Marcus is my little boy."

Mummy Number Two: "I'm Marcus's Mummy and I'm delighted to find out that he can wash up."

Mummy Number Three: "I'm Marcus's Mummy and despite his bad language, I'm very proud of him."

Mummy Number Four: "He was a naughty baby, a naughty toddler, a naughty little boy and he's a naughty man."

"It's a difficult one Big Brother, but I'm going for number two," decided David before scuttling off back to tell the other housemates what had happened.

"They brought my mother in? She should be doing some work somewhere. Skiving off work the lazy *******!" laughed Marcus.

Sadly, David made the wrong choice as it was Mummy Number Four.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com