Custom Search

Thursday 20 August 2009

BB10: Day 78 - Bea Sexually Frustrated!

Bea has been feeling a bit frisky since Halfwit left the house and shared some secrets with Marcus, according to The Sun.

Bea revealed: "I am about to bubble over with sexual frustration. My only release is talking to that man (Big Brother)."

Bea confessed to fancying the owner of one of Big Brother's voices earlier this week. She was happy to learn that Charlie knows the man behind the voice as he had partied with him before entering the house.

Pondering why Big Brother didn't want to talk to her last night Bea said: "I don't think he loves me anymore. Maybe it's because I'm drunk, some men don't like that."

Desperate to talk to Big Brother Bea carefully applied her lipstick and waited for Marcus to leave the Diary Room.

Bea said: "I have thought of things I want to get on the shopping list and I want to talk about sexual objectification."

Window fitter Marcus then teased Bea telling her that Big Brother would not want to talk to her unless she spoke about dinosaurs or sharks.

On returning from the Diary Room Marcus asked if Bea was "happy now". She huffily replied: "No, It was a woman."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com