Custom Search

Saturday 22 August 2009

BB10: Day 80 - Lads Discuss Sexuality


Siavash and Rodrigo had a heart to heart about culture and sexuality as they had a heart to heart today..........

"My family in Brazil will not talk about the subject," Rodrigo admitted

"It will be fine," replied Siavash calmly. "It's a big thing coming from a different country and coming on the show. It's a big, big thing,"

"I feel really, really grateful – and you too?" asked Rodrigo.

"I felt so good when it said in the magazine 'Iranian', it was a nice thing," Siavash revealed proudly.

"Why didn’t they say 'the Brazilian'?" asked Rodrigo with a laugh, "they said 'the bisexual'. They should say the Brazilian Rodrigo, not the bisexual Rodrigo."

"There's nothing wrong with being bisexual," Siavash told him.

"I know, I just think it's funny," replied Rodrigo.

"I'm sure they have said the 'Brazilian' Rodrigo at some point, but 'bisexual' is a lot juicier," added Siavash.

"My family will look on the Internet and go 'Wow!'" said Rodrigo with a slightly worried look on his face.

"It's best for your parents to know," said Siavash. "It's the 21st ******* century, you like who you like. There's no right or wrong in this world when it comes to sexuality," he added.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com