Custom Search

Sunday 30 August 2009

BB10: Day 87 - Sophie 'I Lied About Kris'

Sophie was thinking about life on the outside and the fact she will be soon leaving the Big Brother house. Digital Spy reports,

Sophie has admitted that she lied about having sex with Kris.

Rodrigo pulled Sophie to one side to discuss a rumour he had heard that Sophie wanted to leave the house before the final.

Sophie explained that she feared bumping into Kris, who she had a brief romantic fling with during her time in the house.

"They're going to ask me about having sex and being pregnant," she explained. "I originally said I did it, but I was joking."

A clearly worried Sophie then described her fear at meeting Kris during the final and her regrets at the relationship.

"Now I'm going to look like an idiot. Kris is going to be sitting there on the last night... I wish I'd just been myself."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com