Custom Search

Wednesday 2 September 2009

BB10: Day 91 - David Gets Birthday Surprise From Vivienne Westwood


David was in for a Birthday surprise from fashion icon Vivienne Westwood as Big Brother called him into the Diary Room.

"Happy Birthday David!" said Big Brother, "in front of you is an envelope – please open the envelope and read the letter inside aloud."

And so David did as he was instructed.

"Dear David," David read out.

"There you are on TV and sometimes wearing my clothes and telling everyone how cool they make you feel. I'm really pleased. It's a big compliment. I wish you luck with the show. Whatever the outcome, please get in touch with me on your release. I want to talk to you about my manifesto: Active Resistance to Propaganda – AR for short. Being a fashion lover is a good start for AR – then you become an art lover, then a freedom-fighter.

Good Luck with the Show!

Vivienne"

Big Brother struggled to hold back the tears, but that was too much of a tall order for David.

"Thank you so much Vivienne, I'll treasure this," sobbed David.

Big Brother tried to get David to reveal how he was feeling. "She's an amazing woman, she's written me this and it means a load," replied David. "Fashion would not be the same without her," he added.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com