Custom Search

Friday 4 September 2009

BB10: Day 93 - Housemates Send Messages On Twitter


Housemates sent messages on Twitter today after Big Brother provided them with instructions, which explained that they each have their own blackboard with space for 140 letters on it (this is the maximum number of characters in a Twitter update). They then wrote their messages to the outside world on the blackboards and Big Brother delivered them to the public via the OfficialBB Twitter page.

Here is what the housemates wrote:

Sophie: Is so excited for tonight, can't believe I'm in the BB final!! Woop woop! xx So looking forward to a nice treble vodka red bull x

David: Is very happy to be in the Big Brother, feeling nervous about tonight,but is so glad to still be here. Thanks guys, means the world x

Charlie: Has been locked away forever! Can't wait to see my family & friends! Man I miss you so much & it's you that's kept me goingxxMWAHxx

David: Is looking forward to going on holiday SAP! And seeing friends at home,my nan & a good night out in Leeds. Am a real Yorkshire lad xx

Charlie: Thank you all for keeping me in the House. I'm so happy to be here til the end. I can't ask for more than the final :D xx

Siavash: To the guy who shouted my name over the wall thanks so much, please get in touch so I can buy u a drink. Rock & roll. PS luv Mum

Rodrigo: Wants to thanks everyone for being with us this summer & is so excited for seeing his family & meeting you all. I'll miss BB!!! Xx

Charlie: Alreet everyone! I'm still in the House after 92 days! Can't believe it, thank you all! X (can't wait to get out and party) :p x

David: Is Vivienne Westwood mad & am so happy with my letter from the Queen of Fashion & can't wait to meet my idol. Love u Vivienne x

Rodrigo: Enjoyed every task especially meeting the Queen LOL. OMG how embarrassing! I still want to meet the real one though. I love the UK

Sophie: Would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who kept me in the BB House and to those that supported me to the final! xx

Charlie: Is coming to a pub near you soon! Haha only messing :p I'm nearly packed & it's almost over! :( I'm gonna miss you,even the alarm x

Rodrigo: Is missing his family more than ever and is enjoying his last day in the House with his friends. Hope you are having a nice day xxx

Sophie: Cannot wait to see all of her family! OMG especially my two little babies, Army Bear and Miss Moo! OMG I've missed them lots

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com