Custom Search

Sunday 18 July 2010

BB11: Josie Jealous Of Caoimhe


Day 40: It's kicking off between the girls as Josie confronted Caoimhe this morning about her annoyance with her for flirting with John James reports DigitalSpy.

Josie has recently spoken of her dislike of Caoimhe, mainly due to Caoimhe's friendship with John James. Earlier today Josie spoke to Corin about the situation, saying, "It's got to the point where I can't be in the same room as her." Corin suggested getting it "off your chest", by telling Caoimhe everything before things got any worse.

Shortly afterwards, she joined Ben in the bathroom, who asked her: "How's the Caoimhe/John romance going? Have you stopped it in its tracks?" Josie replied: "No, the poor cow's probably wondering why I'm off with her."

As Caoimhe went to the smoking area, Josie joined her and began telling her how she felt straight away. She said: "I can't lock it up any more. I told you about my feelings for John, and I look round and you're jumping on him [referring to John James and Caoimhe play fighting on Friday night]."

Caoimhe, visibly shocked, said: "Josie, I don't have any feelings for him. Please don't think that. I'm so embarrassed now. I'm having a panic attack now. I don't now what to do. I'm really sorry."

She added: "I would never do that. I don't feel anything for John. I wouldn't be attracted to him in any way. I don't want to be in here any more. I'm mortified." Josie replied: "I had to get it off my chest. I love hanging around with you."

Caoimhe said she didn't realise how strong Josie's feelings were for John James. She then told Josie she has "to tell him how you feel", but Josie insisted it was "only a crush". Caoimhe added, "Clearly not". Caoimhe also said: "I'm so scared of what I have to go home to. I'm a loner in here, I'm spending more time on my own."

Caoimhe then walked off, saying she needed to go to the toilet, with Josie saying, "Caoimhe, I'm so sorry". Shortly afterwards, an upset Caoimhe went to the Diary Room, with Josie telling her, "I can't bear making you feel like that".

Whilst Caoimhe was in the Diary Room, Josie told Steve what had happened, saying: "I feel like I've just shown her right up." Steve said it was best that it was out in the open, but Josie added: "Not when she has a boyfriend at home." Steve said: "She should have thought about that before messing about with Shabby then."

Josie spent the next few moments pacing around the house looking upset and sighing to herself, before going to the Diary Room.

*As seen on  DigitalSpy
*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com