Custom Search

Sunday 8 August 2010

BB11: Jo Wants To Leave Big Brother House

Day 60: Jo became the latest in a long list of housemates that have thought about leaving the Big Brother house. This followed the atmosphere in the BB11 house following Rachel's eviction on Friday.

According to Digital Spy, Jo announced to Corin that she is thinking of walking out on Saturday, because of the difficult atmosphere she is experiencing in the house.

Speaking in the bathroom, the make-up artist also told Corin that John James's behaviour is affecting her time in the compound.

"Its vibes I'm getting," Jo described. "It’s the nature of the game, there's nothing you can do right or wrong in here, it's the name of the game. Everybody's personalities unfolds in here. I know what I'm like, I think, if I don’t like something I'm off but I can't do that with this."

Corin reminded Jo that it was in her personality to overcome obstacles and that after two weeks she was still getting used to being in the house.

"It's not just today, I almost went home yesterday," Jo replied. "I'm gonna tell you straight, I don’t like John James. I've told it to Josie and JJ, 'cause they're his friends. There's an attitude about him I don’t like."

Jo described that she was particularly annoyed with the Australian's attitude towards Rachel, and that just as John James found Rachel's voice and character annoying, she finds him just as irritating.

"Just because he's got his followers he thinks he's king of the untouchables," Jo continued. "A lot of the time when he's in a group, talking to people, I'm not interested. I don’t want to hear the sound of his voice.

"Every little thing about him, he is not my kind of person. Maybe I'm just gullible but I think they feel really good that the people they're popping off are being voted out each week. They get a buzz out of it, they think it's [only] going to be their exclusive untouchables left," she added.

As Jo started crying in the bath tub, she described how she had been determined to get into Big Brother but her new struggle was to remain in the house until she was put up for eviction.

"I've had two weeks, I got in, I always wanted to get in," she said. "Thing is I wouldn’t come out, I wouldn’t have negative things to say - it's just simple. I would even bang on about him, it's just I feel so bad."

"I think you need to pick yourself up from this Jo," Corin advised.

*DigitalSpy
*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com