Custom Search

Monday 28 July 2008

BB9: Day 54 - Rachel Is Interesting (Honestly!)

Ever since Rex and the Heavenly housemates confronted Rachel about her VT profile video, she hasn't stopped talking about it - constantly defending herself. She confronted Rex about it, she chatted to Kathreya constantly about it. Even talking to herself at times, telling herself,"I am interesting".

Rex was his usual evil self as he jested with Rachel, "Why don't you have a can of cider tonight?" Rex began, adding, "You'll become more interesting."

"I'll become more interesting?" Rachel spluttered. "I think I'm interesting! Just because you don't find me interesting does not mean I'm not interesting."




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com