Custom Search

Monday 28 July 2008

BB9: Day 54 - Mickey Caught With Sara's Knickers!

Michael with Sara's knickers

Michael was holding a pair of Sara's pink knickers, much to the amazement of fellow housemates. Rex couldn't resist asking Mikey why he was holding up Sara's knickers.
"I'm gonna sell them!" Mikey joked
Rex wasn't satisfied with this answer. "Why have you got Sara's knickers though?" he persisted.
"She gave me them," replied the radio producer.

"You serious?" Rex frowned, before singing, "Super freak, super freak!"
"Thank God I don't hang up my washing!" laughed Maysoon, looking a little horrified.

But Mohamed defended Mikey's possession of the pants: "They're fresh - she washed them," he reminded the group.

And Mikey was adamant that he'd behave honourably around Sara's smalls: "I'll sell them, not smell them!" he promised.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com