Custom Search

Sunday 3 August 2008

BB9: Day 60 - Rachel Not Happy As Lisa And Mo Sleep

Rachel was far from happy this afternoon as Big Brother repeatedly called her to the Diary Room to ask her to wake up sleeping housemates. First she had problems with Rex this morning, then Mohamed kept napping. He wasn't taking any crap from Rachel, even if she is Head of House!

"I can't believe you have a go at me and not at everyone else," Mohamed grumbled as they sat in the Living Area this afternoon. "And they take the **** out of you too, properly, and I don't even do that and you still have a go at me."

Rachel told Mo, "Well I like you and you like me, but you still sleep for me." It looks like Rachel will have her work cut out for herself this week.

Next up, Lisa - she was caught by Big Brother napping in the bathroom and then finally Michael set off the alarm in Hell as he nodded off as he lay on his bed.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com