Custom Search

Tuesday 5 August 2008

BB9: Day 62 - Sara: "Darnell Is Ignoring Me"

Tensions were high when Darnell finally got out of bed following his mega sulk. As housemates chatted in the garden, Darnell retreated back into the house when Sara joined the lads outside.

With an obvious "air" in the BB9 house - Sara, Stu and Dale made their way to the bathroom for a chat. Sara told the hunks that Darnell was clearly ignoring her and she had no idea why.

"I can't make him talk to me, obviously I can't. I've tried three times today. It really annoys me, do you know what I mean? I haven’t done anything," Sara said.

Dale told Sara that she hasn't done anything wrong, while Stuart said something more must have been playing on Darnell's mind.

Don't worry - Darnell will keep going on and on about it until we all get the message!

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com