Custom Search

Monday 1 September 2008

BB9: Day 88 - Rex Digs Into Rachel Over Picture

The Heads of House have gathered to have their special Sunday dinner - but Rex couldn't help himself from having a dig at Rachel.

"Wow, what happened to that girl in the picture?" Rex asked, looking at the photo of Rachel on her rosette, taken before she entered the House.


"Yeah, exactly," mumbled Mohamed.

Rachel looked hurt. "I don't have to dress up every day, do I?"

"No, but that doesn't really look like you," replied Rex.


"It does, when I dress up and wear makeup and do my hair," insisted Rachel. "Not in here it doesn't, 'cause I don't make an effort."


"That's not what you said in your VT," Rex said pointedly. "You said you make an effort every day."


Michael jumped to Rachel's defence. "No, she said she didn't wear make-up every day. She doesn't have to."

"I came in here to enjoy the Big Brother experience," added Rachel, "not to look pretty for you guys."


"I wouldn't want you to look pretty for me, Rachel," replied Rex scornfully.


"I wouldn't want you to look pretty for me anyway," echoed Mohamed.

"Exactly, so stop going on about it," Rachel concluded sweetly.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com