Custom Search

Wednesday 7 January 2009

CBB6: Day 5 VIDEO - Terry Is King For A Day

Celebrity Big Brother housemate Terry Christian, has been enjoying his reign as Head of House and his latest task has been to Lord it over the other housemates as King for a day. If housemates pass the task then they will be rewarded with a party later.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother
"You'll be called into the Diary Room to be given certain instructions through the day," King Terry told housemates. "Everything must be obeyed. There's part of me politically that feels a complete sham," he added with a grin, "but if I was going to be honest with you - it's f****** great!"

There were a few more things that needed to be explained to the assembled commoners though. "When I ring the bell I want something. I'm not allowed to walk anywhere, so I have to be carried," Terry commanded, as Coolio and Tommy stooped to pick him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com