Custom Search

Wednesday 7 January 2009

CBB6: Day 5 - Coolio Apologises

Coolio apologised to Michelle for upsetting her by his comments about her and Ben. A tearful Michelle had sobbed to Big Brother in the Diary Room earlier but now it was Coolio who was bearing his soul to Big Brother.

"Well, yesterday I was messing around with Ben and Michelle, trying to play up that they like each other, when they both have somebody," he said sheepishly. "That was pretty disrespectful and I shouldn't have done that. I think I may have made Michelle feel bad and I apologised to her for that."

And there was more. "And I've been a sexist, male chauvinist pig, playing the gangster card," he added quietly. "Basically somewhat being myself... using my dark side more."


And when Big Brother probed further, Coolio fessed up. "I feel bad. She was crying. She had a bad evening and I probably had a lot to do with that. I won't be that wind up no more - I'll have to find a new way."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com