Custom Search

Sunday 19 July 2009

BB10: Day 45 - Bea Feels Bad About Secret Mission

Bea and David found a quiet moment in the Garden away from the other housemates to discuss their secret mission. And Bea is finding it considerably harder than her fellow new, icier housemates.

Discussing Halfwit, Bea clearly had some issues with the mission.

"I get on really well with him," she declared, worriedly.

David took no time in agreeing, "I love him, I think he's amazing." He then quickly reminded her that it was just a game.

"This show is about being yourself," deep-thinker Bea replied.

"It's only for a couple of days," David informed her.

"I'm not being myself," she told him, worriedly. "If we fail it we're up anyway aren't we? It's up to the public. I think if you're representing yourself genuinely and you come across as a nice person, you're safe anyway."

David did his best to alleviate her concerns. "They are not going to judge you, you were told by Big Brother. That's the game."

But Bea wasn't having any of it. "There is no point in having a game plan. My game plan is to be myself. If people don't like it, then vote me out."

David then showed his best steely side as he advised her. "Do the task, I know it won't be nice, I'm having a go. Just complain about them."

Then Bea finally started to crack. "There is probably a way of being clever about this," she deliberated, "maybe they'll both be nominated anyway."

"That would be really lucky," David agreed.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com