Custom Search

Tuesday 21 July 2009

BB10: Day 47 - Bea and Kenneth Argue

Things have quickly gone downhill between Bea and Kenneth as the new housemates began to strain under the pressure of the Secret Mission. With Bea saying she wouldn't continue with the Task, Kenneth had responded by saying, "What, so you're not going to pull your weight?"

"No I'm not going to pull my weight at all," confirmed Bea.

"We have something to do and you're basically washing your hands of it?" said Kenneth. This was the beginning of the end of relations between the pair and later in the garden, tempers flared between them as Kenneth challenged Bea. He asked her what she had to say, to which she replied "Are you deaf?" and "Go Away".

Bea told Kenneth that he was the one who came over to her and challenged her, and later Kenneth tried to reconcile things between them. At first Bea was having none of it but finally told him, "I don't like being told to **** off, I don't like people shouting at me," she said. "I appreciate you saying this to me. But let's just get on with the show."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com