Custom Search

Tuesday 21 July 2009

BB10: Day 47 - Kenneth Warned By Lads

He might think he's a bit of a playboy, but Kenneth was warned by Rodrigo and Charlie as they enjoyed a morning swim in the Big Brother pool.

"You should stop messing about with Sophie," Charlie told him as they all enjoyed a morning swim.

"I'm a flirt. It's fun though," shrugged Kenneth.

"She's got a boyfriend and you've got a girlfriend," Charlie reminded him. "If I was Karly, I would dump you."

"I'm just playing around," laughed Kenneth, clearly unconcerned.

"If my boyfriend was flirting with someone in front of everyone, I'd dump ya," confirmed Charlie.

"She was flirting with Kris," countered Kenneth.

"No she wasn't," said Charlie. "You're blatantly flirting with Sophie, chatting her up."

"It's like exercise. It's just fun," said Kenneth, but he could see Charlie's face wasn't cracking. "I'd better behave then."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com