Custom Search

Sunday 12 July 2009

Big Brother's Big Beard Speaks Out

Maybe it's just me but I can't help but feel this year's Big Brother housemates are boring. I've tried really hard to like them and no matter how hard I try, my BB addiction has failed this year.

The biggest factor for my lack of addiction is because of Channel 4 - they gave us less Big Brother so what do you expect? No more live feed meant I only watch BBLB or the main BB10 show on C4. Then no Big Mouth on E4 Mon-Thurs meant I could just go to bed
and switch off from the BB house. In fact so many viewers have switched off or never bothered to tune in.

The official Big Brother website has hardly been the best this year and other websites have lacked info due to the live feed being cut. We are left with a series that goes on way too long and viewers forced to a limited view of Big Brother. This week is crucial for the series - can the 10 year celebrations ignite viewers once again or is this series doomed to failure?


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com