Custom Search

Monday 3 August 2009

BB10: Day 61 - Bea Tells Halfwit They Are Only Friends

Halfwit is the latest male housemate to have a knock back, yet rather than give his overworked brain a rest, he's decided the best way to tackle things is to have a heart to heart with Bea - whether she wants one or not.

Coming into the Bathroom earlier today Halfwit interrupted Bea when she couldn't escape - while she was having a bath, in her bikini. Settling himself beside her, he began to try explain why last night he'd asked her if she 'fancied' him.

"You put me on the spot," she told him.

"I didn't intend that," said Halfwit.

"I didn't appreciate it. It came out of the blue," she said.
"My real attitude is the genuine, easy-going attitude," said Halfwit. "Sorry. It's played on your insecurities too."

"Can you pass the soap?" asked Bea, instigating some diversion tactics. "You sounded so serious. You were saying things and I was like, what do you mean? It feels like you're probing.
Honestly, I haven't been asked that question since I was fourteen."

Halfwit shifted uncomfortably, saying: "The reason I said that word was because you said, come on, say it."

"I think I've made you quite aware of my mindset and my attitude," continued Bea. "So I was like, surely he's not asking me that. And you were! And it's not the best time to be having that conversation, with the lights off while we're in bed."

Halfwit started to talk again but Bea'd had enough. Clearly bath time wasn't the right time to be having this conversation either.

"Can we have this conversation in ten minutes?" she asked.

"Yeah! Cool mate! Enjoy your bath!" said Halfwit, uneasily breezy all of a sudden, and left the Bathroom.

"For ****'s sake!" sighed Bea, settling back into her bath.

A bit later on the pair reconvened at the bus stop and Bea spelt it out for Halfwit, once and for all. "I'm you're friend," she stressed. "We have things in common. I'm affectionate with everyone. But that's it."

"I know Bea, I know," stressed Halfwit uncomfortably.

"I don't want to have this talk again. It all feels a bit intense."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com