Custom Search

Tuesday 4 August 2009

BB10: Day 62 - Gameplan Row Breaks Out



It all kicked off after Big Brother told the house that everyone faced the public vote because of rule breaking.

Dogface and Rodrigo were chastising Marcus about breaking the rules, but all they received off Marcus and Halfwit were belly laughs.

"I find it funny," laughed Halfwit. "everyone's had game-plans."

"Who has a game-plan?" asked Lisa, affronted.

"I've not broken one rule. What game-plan have I got?" added David. And then it all exploded.

Bea laid into David for the previous butter row, Marcus backed her up, trying to illicit a reaction from Lisa and Halfwit sat on the sidelines, splitting his sides.

Rodrigo and Dogface looked on, but Lisa and David were clearly riled.
"We were genuine friends. I don't know why you dislike me," whined Bea.
"I've worked you out, I know what you're up to," replied David.

"You're so cocky, you're ****holes," said Lisa to Halfwit as he laughed in her face. Lisa walked out to grumble to rabbit Siavash, while Marcus and Halfwit laughed away to themselves in the other room.

"This is awesome!" cheered Marcus.

As the House dispersed to cool down, Halfwit went into the garden to gloat to Siavash. "You open the gates of truth," said Halfwit. "Everyone's been exposed!"

David calmed down in the bedroom while Lisa raged to anyone who'd listen in the lounge. "I don't want anything to do with Halfwit. He's cocky. He's a little ****."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com