Custom Search

Wednesday 5 August 2009

BB10: Day 63 - Siavash Sick Of Carrots!

Siavash had enough of eating carrots and just wanted to sleep but Big Brother made sure the tired housemate continued to eat carrots and wind up his over sized pocket watch.

He had been forced to wind up the watch every hour as part of the Alice In Wonderland Task so had not had much sleep so had a moan at Big Brother in the Diary Room.


"Honestly, seriously, I'm not just saying this, you know that I would do it and I'm not one to bitch, but I honestly need you to give me a few hours before you feed me more carrots," said Siavash pleadingly. "I haven't eaten anything. My stomach is full of carrots and I cannot go to take a *****. It's just there in my stomach. Full," he added with his best mournful face. But Big brother didn't respond apart from to tell Siavash that he was free to leave the Diary Room.

"If I do die, I'll be coming back to see you guys," sighed Siavash.



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com