Custom Search

Wednesday 5 August 2009

BB10: Day 63 - Bea 'I'm Allergic To David'

Bea told Siavash yesterday afternoon that she feels "allergic" to David because she dislikes him so much.

The pair were chatting at the bus stop ahead of today's task when she made the admission.

Bea said: "I can see it all kicking off today."

Then, alluding to David and Lisa, she continued: "It's them that don't like me, you know."

Siavash told Bea to be "cool", but she went on: "I don't see me and David and Lisa being friends anytime soon. I have fuck all in common with either of them. I find them dull and boring. All they do is talk about how shit the food is."

She added: "And watching him suck up to people... God, I think I'm allergic! I have no allergies but I think I'm allergic to Dave!"

Siavash refused to get drawn into the conversation, saying: "He hasn't done anything to f**k me off."

*Story from DigitalSpy

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com