Custom Search

Wednesday 5 August 2009

BB10: Day 63 - Lisa 'I'm Not Liked On The Outside'

After a massive row with Halfwit and Marcus, Lisa and David took some time to reflect,"We shouldn't be all up should we?" David hissed angrily. "We ******* shouldn't. It's taking it out on people that don't break rules. It's not fair," he added.

"I'm not bothered any more," sighed Lisa.

But she could barely squeeze a word in with David having a rant. "And he just laughed in our faces," he said, referring to his bust-up with Marcus. "He wanted that to happen. That's why I'm not bothered. You can kiss my ******* **** mate."

"I don't care about Friday now. I'm quite looking forward to it. I've been told by different people that I'm not liked on the outside, so that's their opportunity to get me out," added Lisa.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com