Custom Search

Friday 7 August 2009

BB10: Day 65 - Charlie Is 'Rude And Aggressive'



"You're rude, nasty and aggressive," Rodrigo told Charlie in the Big Brother kitchen as they two had a heart to heart following a frosty day after falling out last night.

"You call me aggressive?" gasped Charlie, "you're the one that goes violent."

"You're always the one who starts," replied Rodrigo.

"It was a joke and you always take too far," said Charlie.

"Me? I take it too far?" asked a surprised Rodrigo. "Next time, don't take the joke too far. When I say no, it's no."

The lads should just get it on and be done with it, because one they hate each other one minute and then love each other the next - but it is fun to watch.........

"You said you wanted me to go," said Charlie.

"You said that to me," replied Rodrigo.

"No I didn't I don't want you to go," replied Charlie tellingly.

"I don't want you to go. I don't want either of us to go," said Rodrigo.

"I think we should stay away from each other. I'll sit on one side of the room and you on the other," suggested Charlie.

"Yes, starting now," replied Rodrigo before walking away. And yet, half an hour later, Rodrigo was hiding outside the toilet door waiting to pounce on Charlie and scare him.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com