Custom Search

Friday 7 August 2009

BB10: Day 65 - Rodrigo Unhappy After Prank

Rodrigo and Charlie fell out once again as their love-hate relationship continued. He spent an hour talking to Big Brother in the Diary Room talking about the latest prank where housemates wanted to throw him into the pool.

"I was going to sleep," Rodrigo complained. "Charlie was drunk. Everyone round the bed said, 'Respect him, don't throw Rodrigo in the pool', but he always wants to go too far. He attacked me. He does it to try to get me. Then when I left the bedroom, my bed was all wet."

Rodrigo was also annoyed that he had been called to the Diary Room "immediately" as it would make people think that he was the one "causing trouble".


"If I go because of this situation I'll never speak to him again in my life."

Marcus noted that Big Brother called Rodrigo to the Diary Room because they know that pranks upset him, and said that people would enjoy watching his relationship with Charlie.

"I wouldn't worry about anyone judging you or anything like that," he reassured him. When Rodrigo admitted that he didn't want people to see his "shouty" side, Marcus remarked: "We can only be ourselves, Roddy."

The window fitter continued: "You'll probably be friends again tomorrow. It's always the same. He'll probably say sorry as well."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com